Entrepreneur, Raja Watwe Associates
1) What made you take the leap into entrepreneurship?
Weaker economic family background and ambition to earn lots of money.
2) What were the biggest initial hurdles to building your business and how did you overcome them?
Middle class family background could not get any jobs around.no financial support.
Worked in Raheja Builders in Bombay.as coordination in charge for customers ..came in touch with new flat owners and started doing small interior jobs .slowly slowly build business.
3) Did you ever deal with contention from your family concerning your entrepreneurial pursuits? How did you handle it?
Very much.as I started sowing them my income they thought I am in some illegal business like smuggling. Slowly they understood. I being first entrepreneur in entire clan.they wanted to know how much I get on 1st of every month.
4) What was your business’ mission? How has that mission evolved in the time since?
To give creative designs and ethical practice. And reliable service.
We have grown leaps and bounds.
5) Do you prefer to pursue funding or build organically, and why?
Build organically. I like to be my own master. No body should detect terms to me.
6) Did you have major competitors when you started, how did you plan to compete with them, and how did that plan play out?
Office I had many competitors. I won over them by quality designs personal service.
7) How do you facilitate a positive work environment that attracts and retains talent?
My personal aura,,respect to others , transparency and autonomy.
8) How did you build a consumer culture around your product/Service?
By creating Raja watwe brand.by giving them new lifestyle and a new identity in society.
9) What would you say was the single most influential factor in your business’ success?
My personal charm and new designs
10) What is the biggest mistake you’ve made as an entrepreneur?
Taking client for granted and thinking I am the best.
11) What has been your greatest moment of success?
When someone says looking at my work .,, how did you imagined this before hand.
12) What do you do to recharge when you’re feeling drained?
I don’t get drained. Every night sleep and morning exegesis is good enough.
13) How do you approach marketing your business?
Never needed one.been facing problem how to cope up with overload
14) How do you believe evolving technology will impact the way we do business over the next 10 years?
It will in so many ways.we need to adapt .
15) What 3 books would you recommend that every entrepreneur read?
1) Lee icoca.
3) Dale carnegie s he to make friends and stop worring and start living
16) What are some strategies that you would recommend for making the best use of one’s time?
Be updated…Be social give enough time for health of body and mind of you and your near one’s
17) What made you choose your current location?
My customer niche
18) What’s your company’s goals?
Best in my profession.
19) Have you ever turned down a client?
20) If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
Be different. Master your profession. Never think u know everything. Do not refuse single job.chain of mouth to mouth publicity only brings clients.be ethical.