Did you know that for more than a decade photographic printing technologies are judged by the standard set by Epson? Well, now you know!
With the introduction of Epson Stylus Pro 9900, Epson just decided to up the standard by a few notches. This product that they launched is being viewed upon as the next generation of photographic printing technology. Their engineers rethought everything to come up with this futuristic printer.
Technology like no other
Epson Stylus Pro 9900 is made with cutting-edge photographic ink jet technology that combines the precision of MicroPiezo TFP print head with the outstanding performance of Epson UltraChrome HDR ink. Their latest printer continues to uphold the tradition of Epson’s history of unprecedented technology that is nothing like any other brand offers.
Representing avant-garde pigment ink technology, their printed makes use of 10 colors including brand new green and orange, and is able to product a gamut of colors to bring pictures alive. Featuring HDR screening technology, the printer is capable of dramatically enhancing the quality of print.
It is safe to say that Epson has once again managed to set an all-new benchmark with this latest product in the market. With this, photographic reproduction becomes easy and now art connoisseurs can breathe life into old, distorted pictures through careful reproduction.
Not only is this printer capable of extraordinary quality of print, it also works twice as fast as Epson’s older models. The company has gone a step ahead to include state-of-the-art ink-repelling coating and auto-nozzle so that clogging nozzles can literally be a thing of the past. So, with Epson Stylus Pro 9900, you can continue printing as many pieces of art as you like without having to worry about blocked or chocked nozzle.
A new standard for professional media use
Epson’s latest printer is capable of handling all types of media up to 24 or 44 inches wide in roll or cut sheet. Thus, setting a whole new level for professional media use. Whether you are looking to produce black-and-white or color photography for sale, fine art reproduction or producing color accurate flexographic proofs for client use, this printer offers powerful tools to faithfully represent your vision without any compromise.
Benefits and unique features of Epson Stylus Pro 9900
- Thin Film Piezo (TFP) print design head that is capable of handling 10 separate ink channels.
- Auto-sharing black ink channel technology.
- Highly accurate dot shape and placement owing to the presence of low vibration meniscus control.
- Latest 10 color screening algorithm that results in prints with superior clarity and color.
- Incredibly sharp text and line art with a maximum resolution of 2880×1440 dpi.
- Extremely fine blends of photographic transitions are produced by this printer.
- Photographic graininess is virtually invisible during the printing process.
- Regardless of the viewing light source, the printer ensures consistent color balance.
- The printer comes with embossed sensors that instantly recognize the status of nozzle without the use of any media.
- If the nozzle is clogged, the system immediately performs a head cleaning.
- Precise alignments of all color channels are made possible with the printer’s built-in sensors.
- The printer makes use of cutting-edge 10 color pigment-based ink system and the unique high dynamic range (HDR) pigments offer a wide gamut of colors.
- A three-level black ink technology is something that truly makes this printer unique. With the help of this technology, the printer is able to simultaneously use black, light black and light light black inks.
- The Epson Stylus Pro 9900 series of printers come with both Photo and Matte black ink cartridge. There is automatic black ink switching depending on the type of photograph you want to print. In addition, the switching process can be taken care of manually by you, as well.
- The printer is compatible with almost all types of media.
- The front control panel can be easily used and understood.
All the above-mentioned features and benefits of the latest Epson printer series proves that it is one product you must absolutely check out. It is definitely a unique product and one that can help your photographic reproduction business grow by leaps and bounds.
With Epson Stylus Pro 9900, Epson has once again redefined what is possible with photographic inkjet printing. This printer is the most powerful product present in the market currently and one that will provide commercial photography production professionals a way to earn maximum revenue.