Hi-End Scanning Services
Hi-end Print Scanning Services involve directing a finely-focused beam of light or electrons in a systematic pattern (over a surface) to reproduce or sense the image and to subsequently transmitting the image.
In the print and digital world, an image scanner—often shortened to just scanner, is a device that optically scans photographs, paintings, artworks, printed text, transparencies, films or an object, and converts them into a digital image.
The early days of drum scanners have almost disappeared as they have weak scope in the new digital era.
We provide scanning services, film scanning or transparency scanning, superimposing of images, CMYK Scanning and color correction, etc.
The only way to convert the photos or films of olden days into a digital format is by scanning.Discuss copy over coffee
- Our Honeycomb Print Division uses Epson 11000XL – a high-end flatbed scanner which can scan originals up to a size of A3 (approx. 40×30 cm) and various sizes of transparencies like 35 mm, 120 mm and more.
- This high-precision scanner supported by Epson is always ready to deliver the accurate results from any source.
Our Scanning Services
Film Scanning Or Transparency Scanning
- All types of films – transparencies, positives and negatives – of different sizes can be scanned, cleaned-up, unwanted elements removed (if any) and converted into a jpeg or tiff image which can then be reproduced to the required size.
- The transparencies can be of 35 mm, 120 film or 5×6 or any other size; negative or positive. A typical output can be of A3 size digital file. If necessary, the size can be enhanced.
Superimposing Of Images
- Post scanning, we proceed to the superimposing of images if necessary, composing them into a single image or many, for the list of requirements.
- Printing posters
- Printing postcards
- For printing applications, scanning in the CMYK mode is advisable, where the color range is limited.
- If you are thinking of digital purposes such as using it in an image library, social media or any other, scanning in RGB mode is highly recommended.
- In both these modes, the image is color corrected and delivered.
- If you are looking to change the existing color?
- Do you wish to manipulate the colors in any other way, reach out to us!
- We work on Adobe Photoshop for color corrections, spotting, channel separations, monotone and duotone conversion, CMYK color correction for print media and much more.
Paper and Bromide Scanning
- Do you own a printed original such as a paper or bromide?
- If yes, Honeycomb can help you scan and enlarge it to whatever size you desire which can be used for print or digital media.
- It involves the de-screening process while scanning to reduce the halftone dots from the original during the next phase of reproduction.
- Your Bromide prints from years ago might look faded today due to the harsh climatic conditions.
- Honeycomb scanning division can help you transform it into an image of colors that are as vibrant as the original.
- Our Bromide scanning process involves scanning the print, editing and color correction and print using a 10-color printer.
These prints of fine art quality have a life of fifty years plus without any fading!Get in Touch