Best Social Media Marketing Agency in India
What makes Honeycomb one of the best Social Media Marketing Companies in Bangalore, India
Benefit from our social media marketing expertise and knowledge. Our social media marketing strategy is built by understanding your brand history, learning your brand objectives, consumer data, user insights, competitive study, and comprises your Brand ideals to help you tell your Brand Story.
Our Social Media Marketing Strategists can help you connect with your customers effortlessly. With an experienced team, we are the 360-degree digital marketing solutions firm to provide you with the best social media marketing services.
Why Honeycomb as your Social Media Agency?
Social media never fails to amaze. And through social media, people have the ability to connect, interact, and converse with each other. In the last decade, we have seen brands and storytellers embark on a journey to educate, communicate, and express themselves through ideas and concepts. Social media is also about meeting your customers and audience to provide them the benefit and value for what they need and may require in their business. Through social media, people and brands motivate their audience/reader to think, reflect, and bring about a change.
So, social media marketing is all about
- Reaching your target audience and
- Engaging with your customers
Business without any social media pages is considered to be too dull and therefore the target audience can visit a competitor’s page.
Hence having a Facebook page, LinkedIn page, a Twitter account or an Instagram business profile has become mandatory to all businesses. Even having a Pinterest profile or a Snapchat account or even a TikTok account is fruitful in the long run. In this digital era, the customer spends a lot of time on social media platforms to connect and engage with their favorite brands. So, it is time that you connected with your customers emotionally and built brand loyalty with us as your social media marketing agency.
Honeycomb Creative Support, with its creative team of social media conceptualizers and social media strategists, will take care of your social media marketing needs and requirements. With regular updates, posts, and creative campaigns, Honeycomb Creative will make sure that its client’s page is seen on social feeds more often.
Benefits of social media marketing
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase brand engagement
- Increase brand reach
- Increase brand visibility
- Increase website traffic
- Can humanize your brand
- Generate leads
- Manage reputation
- Help in crisis management
- Help in customer service and support
Social Media Marketing Services in Bangalore & India
As brands or businesses, it is essential and important that you tap into the power of social media and the vast possibilities it offers to reach your target audience. For a tailored and cohesive social media strategy and plan, we offer:
- Social Media Audit
- Social Media Ideation
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Analysis
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Optimisation
- Social Media Promotions
- Community Management
- Social Media Influencer Marketing
Social Media Statistics - Why you need to be on Social Media?
- There are more than 3.5 billion active users on social media as of April 2020
- Facebook dominates the market
- 90.4% of Millennials, 77.5% of Generation X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers are active social media users
- On average people spent 3 hours on different social media channels
- 73% of marketers believe that their efforts through social media marketing have been “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business
- More than 54% of social browsers use social media channels to research products
- 71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family
- More than 42% of social marketers have implemented live videos on the their social media strategy
- Instagram now has over 1 billion monthly active users and over 90% follow a business on the platform
- Twitter has around more than 330 million active users worldwide and 79% likes to discover what’s new, making it the top platform for discovery
- Pinterest has around 300 million Global Monthly Active Users. Users have saved more than 200 billion Pins in total. While 77% of weekly Pinners have discovered a new brand or product on the platform. And 83% of weekly Pinners have made a purchase based on the content they saw from brands on Pinterest.
- LinkedIn has over 660 million registered users, with 303 million of them being active on a monthly basis. While 90 million of these users are senior-level influencers, 63 million are in decision-making positions.
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective than Facebook in generating leads. And 45% of marketers have also gained customers through the platform. With 65% of B2B companies have used LinkedIn paid ads to acquire customers. Moreover, 95% of B2B content marketers use LinkedIn for organic content marketing, making it the top-rated social media platform.
- Marketers are spending more on social media advertising, with social media ad spends amounting to more than $89 billion in 2019.
- Marketers are increasing their digital video budgets by 25% year-over-year.
- 53% of consumers say they’re likely to buy from brands that are transparent on social media
Source - oberlo.in
Source - sproutsocial.com