Before we take off, I would like to ask these following questions for you to scroll through your thoughts.
Where do you read your morning news from?
How long has it been since you walked through a supermarket aisle pushing around the cart?
How do you respond quickly to emails when your boss needs it in no time?
Where do you book your airplane ticket from off late?
How often do you stop asking for directions?
From sharing your resume to ordering sumptuous food, we do all of it with our current day magic wand which is our mobile device.
Each one of us is glued to our smartphones which can drive the world traffic to your business.
3 Simple reasons to have a mobile-friendly website:
1. The first impression lasts forever with hassle-free user experience
- A pleasing layout with a scroll free episode
- An appetizing readable content is equal to no squinting or pinching to zoom
- Follow the two-second rule as the loading speed
2. Google algorithm has a strong game face on
- People’s experience is Google’s priority.Always!
- Mobile optimization can help boost the Search engine optimization of your website. That’s a bonus.
- Responsive design results in high google ranking
3. 24/7 Business outstretch
- Customers can spot you faster than ever
- Good connectivity means the better conversion rate
- Social media channels will lead one to your website
- Major plus point, it Increases your business credibility